Saturday 18 April 2015

The book... all that is and remains, random

Water..

Drown..

Empty

Town..

Smiling

Frown..

Powerless

Crown..

A gloomy

Clown..

A tree not

Brown..

No adjectives

Just noun..

As heaven

Falls down..

For a woman

Around ..

Everything surround..

Submerged thots, still aground.



------------------

Its getting warmer here J

I can no longer sleep with the fan switched off
altough it was windy all morning
but the summer is dawning with the warm afternoons and cloudless skies.

I had stepped out to fix the flat tyre of my bicycle..
its been giving me a lot of problems lately ..
perhaps i can never take care of things i like.

i had more than 10 rotis today for lunch at the cornerstore..
i am getting a li`l fat too

the cycle guy joked while trying to fix the tyre
that the back tyre can no longer bear my weight.

you would join him in pokin at my stomach wouldn`t you.

i gave him a grin - thinkin about u

I dreamt of you again this afternoon as i slept beneath the shade..
and when i came back home - i made an extra cup of tea - for you..

i was hoping you would come barging in the house..like u always do.. in my dreams..
so that extra cup..
you never came..

I filled it - in the pirate cup we bought at Essel world..
i was hoping we would talk..
about anything..
maybe we would talk about planning a trip to someplace..
talk about nietzche and his madness.
about you..
maybe remember something crazy we did - together then - alone now.

what would i not give to hear you now - right now.

I haven`t spoken to a soul today - i dont intend to - it doesn`t really matter.
But i wish i could talk to you - hear you sing your song.

Never mind.


------------------------------------------------------

Theres nothing more beautiful that my eyes want to see..
ur company helps me regain my awareness - as if from a distance there's a voice which says.. "come bac to ur senses"..

I end up coming back to you - my senses..
.......................................

 just wanted to hear you..

The watering that my garden needs lest it go dry,
those green leaves - turn yellow - brown - fall off,

lest wat was once a garden with playful children,
then a rusted monument..

the earth - so blue - stops spinning and time pauses..
yawns

The terrace -  I'm sitting and writing is waiting for you to step in -
in all your glory -
and then we would let the sun set,
the breeze would blow again... your fragrance..

They're all waiting.
As you barge in - time would flow ..
Tick tock tick.

My mind - would unclog - a beggar throned  - I would sleep well tonight..
Let those words flow,
for once ..


--------------------------------------------------------------

It's keeping the flame burnin...

Y m I fumblin...
Tumblin tumblin..

Missing stairs in my mumblin..
 I'm turnin n turnin..

Learning unlearnin..
As super N comes hurlin..
Taking packages ..
for my dear Merlin..

I has to b smilin..
And keep tat pilin..

Cute smilin..
crazy smilin..
The humpty smilin..
The Dumpty smilin..
No matter wat just keep it pilin..

Like a lazy violin..i
Ur Soothing smilin ..
Keeps dialin..
To my heart violent..

So please..dear i
keep smilin..
Keep it pilin..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Free the mind..

From those webs.
Those ebbs..

The light..
 I see..
 is you..

I'm but ..
an observer..
The universe hopes
 on you..

Im bruised with that devil too..
Ur acquaintance though..
Has set me through..

On a path of happiness unbound..

So,
Lets walk..
away from the ground..
To the skies and the seas..

find the pod..
Of which we are peas..

Then maybe ..
We'll decide..

If mankind - needs saved..
Or burnt in their pride..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sleep...
Sleep.. lil dreamer..
Sleep..

U sounded so cute..
A little sparrow tut tut...

Whispering with sleep mulling..

A chirping cuckoo..
Coo coo..

O honey !!

How wonderful are u...
How very wonderful are u..
The woman's sound asleep...
Mighty eagle flying deep..

Kissing the sky..
Mighty mountains fall as heaps...
D dreamer I m ..
You're the dream

Hdk

----------------------------------------------------------------


Smile
Smile
Smile smile smyleees
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Coz threre aren't no tears in heaven...

Dope
Coke aine
Dope
Meth ainne..
Dope..
Mariauaaannaaa
Dope
Hee roo inee..
Dope
Dope
Dope

Coz we're all high in heaven..

Love
Love
Love
Love
Love
Love

Coz there aint no hate in hate in heaven...

Oh plz smile.. Coz there aint no tears in heaven..

Hdk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember the first time I touched u..
Softer than silk..
my senses brightened..
felt human...
a woman completes a man..
she is my yang..
I see her draped in silk..
whiter than god..
The wind flaps it around..
I'm her's now it cries aloud..
as it blows away..
I see her standing ablaze..
Her radiant body ..
churning the landscape..
The sun the moon the stars.. revolved around ..
 birds sang aloud..
garden of eden
touched ground
I see her standing..
on an ocean blue..
The  waves are sensuous ..
from her touch too..
As they rise and fall -
I see tempest unbound..
They seek her glow ..
Those Oceans hollow..
Beauty ain't in skin..
Beauty ain't your show..
It is d bright smile ..
The laughter..
The world around
gone slow..
I dont love you
Wat I love..
is ur mind.
the stares you give me..
D nights we didn't give a damn..
D first time I touched..

Hdk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You,
Again.

Beautiful,
Bargain.

Thunderous,
Rain.

Enchanted,
Brain.

Lustful,
Terrain.

Speeding,
Train
.
Ecstasy,
Refrain
.
Your thots,
Nourishing Grain.

Your eyes,
your nain.

Hdk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Writing in bed..

Ma eyes still red..
Blue blue blew blew...

I think of yew ..
Your face so dewyyy...
Ur hair so mew mewyy..

Your fragrant self..
Blumbybidy clumby delf.

You this coffee ...
This coffee you..

Hot and sizzling..
anew anew

As I pour you inn...
My body bin...

Is fresh as new...
New new..
New new..

So do u see ...
wat u did to me..
I'm still in bed..

Wheres my coffee ..
Oh wheres d bed..
 Brrubu brruu bu..
Brrubu brruu bu..
Hdk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate goodbyes
The teary eyes..
The heavy heart..
The.cold throat and the worries that last...
The deep ..
The forgotten past
Of lost love and unfulfilled vows
Hdk

----------------------------------------------------------------------
She's fat as a rhino and
 nasty as a bull..

She moans like a hippo
wid nasty tummy full..

Silly as the white
donkey-monkey-mule..

Love doesn't work
will hate lift this blue..

All I ask is for my friend to reply once.. I ain't so bad ..I ain't so rue (nothing else rhymed)

Hdk

------------------------------------------------------------------------

With sun in her eyes and moon in her gaze..

The star lit voice ..d laughter amaze...

Her cloudy hair... Misty and daze..

I think of her d galaxial way..my madness my craze

Hdk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me take away this one last day...
 Let me try and recreate d spring day...
Let there b no regrets my love..
Let me try n bring back my lost love...
Let me not cry this one day...
Let me sing for u and make dis a good day..
Let me see u sparkle ..
in d sun..
let me hold ur hand
while  v r on d run...
Let me rip apart all dat i hate..
Let me just.rightfully make my claim..
Let me show d world i can b happy too...
Let me show u..u can happy too..
Let me unwind from all d messy weeds..
Let me fly and show d world my deeds..
Let me love u ..b u and show u all d right..let me clean all d dust from d night...
Let me n u try and live one day..like people in love who cry for one another each day...
Let me break apart all d silly boundaries..
let me show u .. How much i truly care.. Without u i cant b truly there...
Let show u how wat u say matters too..
Let me show u ..how we can win d world.. U n me could clean d blur...
Let me tell u how this will never stop...of how i cry each time u shut d shop..

Hdk
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

U said u'll call. .. . .

U
obviously
didn't.

I kept waiting for tat call
But u
Obviously
Didn't

This always happens
It
Always
Does

But i still fall for it
I
Always
Do

In sickness in pain..for d ring i await..

It
Never
Rings
Morning to noon to twilight to d next day n then thereafter..

It
Never
Rings..

This slowly translates
Into
An
Endless
Wait

I always fall
For
D hopeless
Bait

Then I called
As I
Always
Do
U answered and said
U said u'll call. ...

U
Never
Did ..

Hdk
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh god she looks so great..
There are 3 next to her draped..
Oh I see just u ..the purple woman bait..

The magic in your eyes..
Make them frosty -.these summer nights..

The cream pants down..
See me hurling all around..

Oh woman you are dope..
Your sweet ear lobe..

I'll eat it just out..
Running frantic all about..

Oh this nasty tea cup..
Filled whisky right up..

Oh god I'm so high..
I see her laughing ..oh my..

Oh my baby dont go..
Dont  let the world know just know..

That uve come around..
Or they'll just burn it all to ground..

To come see you..
The purple shirt the pants cream blew..

Hdk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and then the universe inside turned on its head..
The little thinking elves they all went chubby red..
The Santa was no longer grumpy..
Ohh u sadness - go take a dumpy.. (haha)
Did someone just turn on the light..
Na ..she just wished me Morning! - D morning bright..
Joe

-------------------------------------------------------------

I relate u to the colors..
The colors to you..
So wen the festival came,
I had to come see you..
To drench u ..wid a splurge of water..
To.color you my rainbow..
Your paintbrush.. Your slashes .. Your paintings...my first encounter with the understanding of colors..
Be it a cliche.. But you brought in colors to my life.. Your paintings made me see your world.. I fell in love wid ur paintings first
So if u dun wanna meet me.. Sit and paint something.. Paint your heart out..
I do that in my writing ..
You do in your paintings..
Even your afterglow inspires me to breathe and soak in the world..
And honestly you completed my picture..
You're the best
I hear u reply faintly : "you're the best to  "

---------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment