Saturday 14 March 2015

Would you know why.

I wish you pop up again..
Today..
Like yesterday..

The mind is restless.. Cant figure out why..
Would you happen to know??

How many fishes got lucky..
Cant write..theres a clog in the  brain..
I'm not breathin well too..
Would  you know why..

I dreamt of u n me walking on my favorite Bombay beach
.. I dont know if it was a subconsciously done or
if I wanted to dream that dream..

Would you know?
Would you know..
When d bubble in my head would break..and id see what those people are talking about wen they say the world is ugly..
Would you know..

Why ..
you're sitting by my side..
Looking at me with those.. wonderful mermish eyes..
The reason for my smile..
Would you know..
If it's me you're looking for..
By d lake

Could you possibly know..


My favorite human.. :)
Hdk

No comments:

Post a Comment