Saturday 18 April 2015

May the 15th

All day long - there was this churning inside my stomach...nothing felt right ...

The undying..unquenchable thirst of your voice too, wasn't felt today..

And so it was a strange day, should such days not be striked off from the calendar - wipe the slate of their existence. I would look at him and say,

"you sir, you dont exist, please begone, be gone"

So the Christian calendar never has 15 th May..

But that's the first half..

I come to you in the evening and you do open the door...I try knocking everyday..sometimes the door opens, sometimes I'm left staring, star-less skies..

It did today.open.and behold the sunshine..I could even hear you behind that veil..

"Its me" I said.."the nerd"..    

"go away" she says I'm busy..

And I'm just happy, happy I heard her..

I leave, closing the door behind me.

Bang.

Ohh there's the thunder I hear each time she's around..the skies have already started celebrating her presence..water being sprinkled on those high trees..shrubs... The wind kicks in -- the birds are doped too coz they wouldn't end chirping - "he spoke to her ..yes, yes, he did" ...

The joy.

The churning in the stomach..oh god damn it..

Among all the celebrations..Mr.May 15 was standing ..behind a table..

"Sir" I called "yes you sir, listen to me - I was so naive to have asked you to go, you know how lovely people in craze are..or is it crazy people in love are..forget that." oh the stammer...

I'm carrying the calender..place him in the center.. May the 15th at the.centre.. She spoke to me.. May15th..

"Sir,  special"...

With may 15,
Hdk


No comments:

Post a Comment