Tuesday 13 January 2015

the 27 sept 2014

Today, the book guy hugged me wen i arrived.. I didn't understand wat to do and so i hugged him back.. and i out of nowhere became friends with him and he went on a crazy ride suggesting me one book after the other...

His enthusiasm was happy

I again bought a bucketful of life saving poison ..as I've come to call it that ...

Devansh while playing Minion rush started talking like them... U have to hear and see him play... I'm sure ud play the game the same way...

The sweat has me feeling a little disillusioned.. And so no wonder when i expected someone to emerge from the crowd, i did see you.. And there i was smiling like an idiot..  Hah ...

Are u heading for Navratri anywhere .. If u r .. Can u show me how u look .. Haven't seen u since a 100 or so days now..

Let me know if i can keep writing u everyday or if it has to stop...

/hdk

No comments:

Post a Comment