Wednesday 14 January 2015

Birthdate

Happie birthdate...
Happie birthdate..
Happy happy
Birthdate..

It's not a sunday nor a Monday
It's a happie Wednesday..
The ninth of each month
This date of each month

Is a happie happie day
It's a happie a very happie
A super happie birthdate..

.... danu
Rollie pollie
A happy birthdate
Chotu motu
Gholu polu
Very haaaaapppppiieeee birthdate.

Hdk

.........................................................................

Happy Birthdate.. it’s the 9th again –should I tell u i`ve been waiting for this day or should I tell you that I stumbled upon it –both are true – it depends on what time of the day it is .. there is nothing specif I wanna talk about and there`s millions of trivial things to write about… but you forget things you have no one to tell them to… forget me – have a happy birthdate..

i`ll buy some flowers tomoro…get off work early...maybe a break from 12-hour workdays.. Maybe .

-------------------------------------------------------
Subdued and subjugated..

Wen I get drunk..at every step ..sip. I wonder if I'm too drunk to call.. To give u my love ...
It's never too much..

At d point of every hour..I feel missing you.. Ur absence in every skipped beat..
Keepin myself aside for I   see u every second my love.. Every note of music.. Every word I write..
Everywhere everything everytime everyday ...evermore..

You cannot watch fire really closely without being a part of it..

The hair looks pretty :)

How r u..

Happy birthdate. Lets go dancing..please..

No comments:

Post a Comment