Saturday 3 January 2015

Metaphors

Its been such a while, do i begin with pleasantries - how are you ? Or should i begin with wishes for the future? Or should i ask, in a fake start of conversation - some question i can hear you talk endless on ?

Or should i lose all pretense, stand down, disintegrate - bone by bone and finish my being and dissolve into thin air.

Doing the obvious was never my thing - I'll rather disassemble, become oxygen, so you breathe me in - my unapologetic desperation of finding a shelter, a safe house.

You, are a universe of existence - and i am the complete opposite - do you understand now, why the balance is needed -

do you understand my metaphors ?
Do you know why they are needed?
Im not quick witted to find something, a word, a sentence, a line which explains my condition - so i take help -

do you then, understand, how meaningless this whole exercise is when you are not around ?



The 2nd of January 2015 - another  year to find new metaphors for all that fails to make sense, among which, lies my existence.

Hdk

No comments:

Post a Comment