Sunday 5 October 2014

You`re still here

So shes blue..
Like the heavens ..
The oceans new..

The necklace..
Hugs d neck..
Lucky boy..
Oh wat d heck...

This isn't working..

So wat will.. Just writing..

Ok so ure beautiful..you hear this everyday (if you dont then people are blind) . So I look at this picture and then I want to keep looking at it and not write.. Coz u're calming.. So I wish I could talk to you and be around each day.. Cause you slow things down..

Without saying a word u say.
"okay joe, come here, sit next to me, breathe, now tell me what's going on"

blue sinks in with the skin..
Like a blotting paper and ink..

 A letter with loving words..
sky flying with birds..

The smile within..
Tats you ..fat n thin..

And then there's a kid..

Which one I wonder..
Out of the two..
Is more cuter..

The body has grown..
Outward is a pretty gown..
But in there..
Theres a child..
As naughty..
As wild..

So tats the two pictures..

Office wants me..
so I have to leave..

With the pretty picture in my eyes..
Office today..
Will be sweeter as chocolate pie..

Aren't you still here

hdk


No comments:

Post a Comment