Sunday 5 October 2014

Awakened Sleep

The awakened sleep.

When you wake up, what is the first thought that hits you..?

Is it not whats lurking through your subconscious, biding his time, waiting with a patient unease..I see it as a monster in hibernation - growling all the time - but still in hibernation - waiting.

And so you wake up, the brain which was free of any thought in its sleep state, is flooded with that one thought - as the flood gates open, the monster - awakens from hibernation and seeks to kill. It's hungry.

As that one ray of sun, hits the horizon and the black empty space is now bright and shining with Sun-light..

And so each morning, my dearest, you come to me even before I open my eyes. Even before the sleep breaks - you are rolling up and down my subconscious.

Laying apart every other thought, the other thoughts think you rule them and all they do is bow before you - my queen.

Like a blank canvas being soaked in just one color, you.

There is nothing else in this mind, but you.

There is nothing else in life, but you.

 Everything else is just a distraction.

Hdk\



Just in case you ever foolishly forget; I'm never not thinking of you'

I wish you had pinged once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment