Saturday 9 August 2014

Space Tavel


We went to space..you and me...beyond the blue..the black..the grey...we sat on the moon..the brighter side..it's always full moon here you said..I nodded..

 As we sipped the wine in zero gravity..Africa passed before us covered by the Indian and the Atlantic (or is it Pacific)..you said there goes Egypt..I named a pyramid by my name..I smiled and remembered how I promised you a trip to Egypt..

Here u go I said the entire planets for you..as Africa gave way to the Amazon- the rainforests...
"your house jungle boy" you said..I smiled again..

As we saw the sunrise from the moon.. A bright ray falling on the blue..d oceans sparkled..the black turned green...

"woooahhh" you said as you stood up ..ur eyes out as you gasped at wat you saw ..the child in you. Out in her fullest..she had to come to space to get her out I wondered...

I looked up and said



 "hey  ..you should see the sun on the Himalayas..it's amazing"..you turned and squinted your eyes for a better view..as I sat and looked at you smilin all the time...sipped my wine..

Kept dreaming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment