Saturday 30 August 2014

Here today?

It is so uncanny to let your person be in the office premises..so I leave the man who is me - outside and he keeps waiting in the sun – absorbing nothing – knowing nothing – a blanket is on his head – he see`s nothing –at that very place where I leave him – each day – where I pick him up on my way out..and then he`s me.

Merged.

Passing through the lobby, a scent hit my system – my thots..all my bones..dissolved – it was her scent – she couldn`t be here and still was – I - on my knees – did I even have knees.

The man outside – barged inside – as the scent rolled over and submerged me in its deepest fragrance and as the man came in running he too took a dip – dived and as we merged - the fragrance rolled over us –as the world disappeared and everything that was – was you..

Submerged.



Were you here today ?

Hdk

Hdk

No comments:

Post a Comment